Happy Sunday, guys!
This is my first Sunday as a 27 year old. Yesterday was my birthday and I officially feel like I'm over the hill. Like, where does time go y'all?
I'm so glad that I was able to spend this weekend with my BFFs in Dallas and now I'm heading into my very last week of summer break before inservice begins. I am soaking in this last Sunday before a school year of 'Sunday scaries' arrives.
Here are my summer Sunday shares for the week!
2. The eye mask I use, for only $5
3. The hair rollers I use for volume
4. Looking for a work out that is manageable during the school year? See this post for 5 workouts under 30 minutes.
5. One gadget that I cannot live without as a teacher! All you coffee & hot tea drinkers take a peak at this!
6. The shift dress that I own in multiple colors & wear to work all the time (under $50!)
7. Stationary lovers, have y'all heard of May Books? This company is based out of Austin & I have been a supporter since day 1! I am obsessed with this product , a must-have if you own a May Book
8. Does anyone else like to sit on the floor while they work, or is it just me? Check out this cute lapdesk
9. Who is spending the last weeks of summer trying to binge on all the shows before school begins? Whether it's you or your BFF this binge-watching beauty kit is a must have
10. Self-care is essential y'all! And now there is a cutie self-care kit you can purchase for yourself or your teacher BFF