Happy Sunday, y'all!
This week has been all about productivity for me and I am so ready to use this day to relax and recoup! Here are this week's Summer Sunday shares below-
1. Favorite shoes on the Nordstrom anniversary sale for under $100!
2. These are a pair of my favorite shoes for work, also by the same brand above
3. Do you need help prioritizing your to do list this upcoming school year? Here is my post all about it and several helpful articles!
4. Want to know a little more about Amazon Prime Day happening tomorrow? Read up here
5. Currently reading this book
6. This is one of my favorite personalization online boutiques - she makes the cutest things! Ordering serval items for my upcoming wedding and just for fun
8. All time favorite sheet mask
9. A good deal on a Keurig Coffee Maker! I'm lucky enough that my district allows us to have a coffee maker in our classroom. If you're allowed and needing one check out this good deal with multiple color options
10. This notebook matches my planner and it's on major sale! Seriously considering purchasing- it's too cute and the mantra on the cover applies to every educator!