Happy first official Summer Sunday!
I am spending my Sunday going to church, making a quick Home Goods run (lol at the quick part), and cuddling with my pup Cuppy.
I hope your Sunday is spent with your loved ones doing the things that you love! Here are my Summer Sunday shares for the week-
1. I just discovered these face cleansing cloths and I am obsessed! Under $8 too!
2. Use this cleansing oil with the above cleansing cloths
3. This is my favorite new monogram shop! I just purchased some bridesmaids gift from here and I CANNOT wait to see them! When you sign up as a new customer you will get a 10% off code
4. My new favorite teacher coffee mug- I feel like all teachers need a basket full of items that have this phrase on it!
5. Sarcastic pen pouch that's on my wishlist. Even though I have too many pen pouches already
7. Looking for a new pair of heels for an event (i.e. summer wedding season)? I just purchased these and wore them this past weekend to my best friend's wedding and they were surprisingly super comfy!
8. New favorite lipgloss (color: Turkish Delight)
9. My favorite online store for affordable woven bags
10. My latest self care purchase found here - perfect for tired eyes