I'm spending today in the Berkshires having just celebrated my best friend's wedding last night. Today will consist of traveling back to Texas, but before I hop on a plane I wanted to share my Summer Sundays shares with ya'll!
2. Anyone traveling this summer? I bought these headphones for my fiancé for Christmas and then he bought them for my birthday (because I kept stealing his). These are a must have in my book for flights. Sometimes I wish I could wear them to school too (lol!)
3. My FAVORITE pastel colored highlighters
4. The best way to curl your hair and get volume
5. Lip balm I can't live without and have multiple tubes of
6. Looking for a new devotional? Check my devotional post to see my current reads and what's on my wishlist
7. Do you use the Goodreads App? I usually create reading lists on my phone or I just take pictures of the books I want to read. This app keeps what I have read and what I want to read all in one place
8. How much water should you be drinking per day? I found this article interesting because it debunks a common myth. One of my summer goals is to continue drinking enough water each day
9. Really wanting to buy this pillow. I haven't been sleeping well lately and one of the problems is I cannot seem to get comfortable. You can read more about sleep products from my Wednesday work-life balance post here
10. Who else will be applying for grants next year? Over the summer I will be working on my grant list so I am prepared for when the grants roll out. This website updates there grants list frequently so you can see what is available!